It’s thick and creamy, goes on smoothly, isn’t oily at all, and moisturizes your skin without leaving a greasy feeling. These lotions do not contain alcohol like most store bought lotions.
In addition to the goat’s milk they've also added some other skincare favorites like coconut oil, shea butter, jojoba oil and cocoa butter.
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Goat’s Milk, Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Emulsyfying Wax, Phoenip Preservative, Essential or Fragrance Oils
Some of the great benefits of Goat's Milk Lotion:
- Not harsh. Safe for the whole body.
- Packed with vitamins and minerals. (A, B6, B12, C, D, E, and many more.)
- Slows down effects of skin aging, helps skin rebuild, adds elasticity, helps retain skin moisture.
- Contains probiotics, which are living microorganisms that help protect the skin from ultraviolet light.
- Helpful in the treatment of skin issues caused by psoriasis, eczema, rosacea, and acne.