A little about these hand-poured candles:
- 100% (midwest-grown) soy wax | lead-free braided cotton wick
- fragrance + essential oils
- approximate burn time 30 - 35 hours
- TSA carry-on approved!
- Net wt. 7 oz. // tin 8 oz.
Blood Orange + Hawaiian Blooms has scented notes of: blood orange + lime + island greenery + bergamot + tropical fruits. The scent is fruit-filled with a hint of greenery that reminds us of a lush Hawaiian tropical rain forest.
Locally Inspired created specifically & exclusively for our shop. Black sea salt + black plums + cardamon + smoked amber + ozone.
Palo Santo + Amber Topaz has scented notes of elemi resin + palo santo + pomelo peel + cedarwood + amber topaz + thyme moss. This is a complex scent that is both woody + smoky with a hint of sweet moss. This rugged scent is both soothing + recharging as it offers up notes that fit perfectly with one another.
Candle care is important. Here are some tips for an even, clean, + consistent burn:
- Initial burn // memory burn: make sure to keep your candle lit until the entire pool of wax reaches the edges. This first burn sets the tone of relighting your candle + ensures an even burn from that point forward. If you extinguish your candle flame before a full melt pool, your candle will likely result in tunneling.
- Don't forget to trim your wick before relighting your candle each time.
- Keep your candle away from drafty areas.
- Keep your candle out of reach of children + pets.
Ever since my mon and sisters and I went to the timeshare in Depoe Bay and Seaside Side Oregon, my mom fell in loce with the candles that were in the room! I have been buying them online ever since for her birthdays (she's 93) and Christmas. She always asks for them. Thanks, Michelle