You'll be doing the chicken dance once you taste this delicious Chicken & Wild Rice Soup. A perfect comfort food for those chilly days when you crave something hearty and warming. Plenty of long grain wild rice in a blend of seasoned broth. Partner it with some warm butter rolls and you have yourself a simple and filling meal.
Net. Wt. 6 oz. | Gluten-Free
YOU WILL NEED
- 1 Package Chicken Wild Rice Soup Mix
- 6 Cups Water
- 1 Cup Cubed Chicken (Optional)
- Add water to a large saucepan
- Stir in contents of soup mix (& chicken, if desired) & bring to a boil
- Reduce heat & simmer 30 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring frequently
- Serve & top with croutons or other favorite topping (if desired)
Makes 6 servings
Ingredients: Long Grain and Wild Rice, Maltodextrin, Modified Food Starch, Coconut Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Salt, Chicken Broth*, Natural Flavoring, Torula Yeast, Onion*, Sodium Caseinate, Celery*, Carrots*, Dipotassium Phosphate, Mono and Diglycerides, Garlic*, Spices. *Dried. Contains: Milk
Just made the PS chicken and wild rice soup mix for dinner. It was delicious!! Husband loved it too. And it was so easy to make, had leftover rotisserie chicken which made it even easier.