This creamy and rich Roasted Garlic Potato Soup will have everyone convinced you spent all day cooking. Loaded with real potatoes, garlic, parmesan cheese, celery, and spices, this comforting soup comes together in one pot with just milk and water. Bonus points if you add some crumbled bacon!
Net Wt. 5 oz.
YOU WILL NEED
- 1 Package Roasted Garlic Soup Mix
- 4 Cups Milk
- 4 Cups Water
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese (Optional)
- Add contents of bag into soup pot on stove-top with water and milk.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 45-50 minutes or until
potatoes are tender, stirring frequently.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese, if desired, serve and enjoy!
Makes 8 servings
Ingredients: POTATOES*, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, GARLIC*, COCONUT OIL, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, MALTODEXTRIN, HYDROLYZED CORN PROTEIN, SALT, PARMESAN CHEESE* (PART-SKIM MILK, SALT, ENZYMES, CHEESE CULTURE), TORULA YEAST, ONION POWDER, SPICES, CARROTS*, SODIUM CASEINATE, CELERY*,
DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES, PARSLEY*, TURMERIC. *DRIED.. Contains: Milk