A rich and creamy soup that no one will know isn't from scratch! Our Broccoli Cheddar Soup Mix makes it easy to have delicious, homemade soup without any of the prep work. Just add milk, water, and heat until veggies are tender.
Net. Wt. 5 oz. | Gluten-Free
YOU WILL NEED
- 1 Package PS Broccoli Cheddar Soup Mix
- 4 Cups Milk
- 4 Cups Water
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese (Optional)
- Add contents of bag into soup pot on stove-top with water and milk.
(Optional: add ½ cup shredded cheese.)
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 20-30 minutes or until broccoli
is tender, stirring frequently.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese, if desired, serve and enjoy
Makes 6 servings
Ingredients: Cheddar Cheese* ([Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Whey*, Buttermilk*, Disodium Phosphate, Salt, Lactic Acid), Maltodextrin, Whey*, Modified Food Starch, Potato*, Coconut Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Natural Flavoring, Torula Yeast, Salt, Garlic Powder, Onion*, Chicken Broth*, Broccoli*, Carrots*, Sodium Caseinate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Mono and Diglycerides, Annatto Extract. *Dried. Contains: Milk