Midwestern Harvest has scented notes of: spiced coriander + ginseng + vetiver + amber + dark earth + cedar. This scent reminds us of a crisp fall night -- crunchy leaves, backyard fire pits + fall spices!
Modern Makers hand wash recipe is truly one-of-a-kind; made using their unique all natural recipe that was configured over months of research in their home studio!
Hand wash highlights:
- contains moisturizing properties including coconut + sweet almond oils
- made with fragrance + essential oil blends
- a great lather for hands + body
- paraben-free + contain no phthalates
- best for daily use // great for guest bathrooms
- reusable packaging: glass amber bottle with hand pump
Ingredients: distilled water, vegetable glycerin, sodium cocoyl isethionate (coconut oil surfactant), sodium laureth sulfate (vegetable surfactant + emulsifier), glycol distearate (skin conditioner), cocamidopropyl betaine (coconut oil surfactant), natural preservative, sweet almond oil, fragrance.