This lotion recipe is made using Modern Makers unique all natural recipe that was configured over almost a year of researching ingredients + seeking out raw materials that would provide unparalleled moisturizing properties.
Hand + body lotion highlights:
- made with nourishing mango butter + macadamia nut oil
- absorbs quickly leaving no greasy residue!
- created with fragrance + essential oil blends
- perfect for everyday use on hands + body
- paraben-free + contain no phthalates
- reusable packaging: glass amber bottle with hand pump
- net wt. 8 oz // 8 oz bottle with lotion pump
Made with just a few natural ingredients: filtered water, sunflower oil, sweet almond oil, mango butter, macadamia oil, emulsifying wax (binds the oils + water together), natural preservative, fragrance.
Blood Orange + Hawaiian Blooms has scented notes of: blood orange + lime + island greenery + bergamot + tropical fruits. The scent is fruit-filled with a hint of greenery that reminds us of a lush Hawaiian tropical rainforest.
Lake Country + Clear Skies has scented notes of: lake breeze + ozone + avocado + himalayan pink salt + salted sea air. This is a clean + refreshing scent that can make anyone feel like they are sitting next to a lake surrounded by nature.
Palo Santo + Amber Topaz has scented notes of elemi resin + palo santo + pomelo peel + cedarwood + amber topaz + thyme moss. This is a complex scent that is both woody + smoky with a hint of sweet moss.